Sun Bears - Chester Zoo

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Another reason for our recent trip to Chester was to see the new Sun Bear accomodation. I have to say it is great - both for the bears and the photographer. C&C always welcome...

CZ_20171014_122354 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

CZ_20171014_122421 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

CZ_20171014_123740 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

CZ_20171016_105424 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

CZ_20171016_105839 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

CZ_20171016_105912 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

CZ_20171016_110003 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Lovely light and colours on the first one, nice set Fi (y)

Beautifull Fi....
These poor creatures have a special place in my heart as Im always trying to make as many people aware of the VILE and Sickening trade that is Bear Bile farming....

Was really pleased to see at Colchester they made a big thing about it (rightly so IMO)....

I despise the oriental attitude to animals in general, but BBF is particularly obscene in this day and age.

Lovely light and colours on the first one, nice set Fi (y)

Thanks Chris :)

Beautifull Fi....
These poor creatures have a special place in my heart as Im always trying to make as many people aware of the VILE and Sickening trade that is Bear Bile farming....

Was really pleased to see at Colchester they made a big thing about it (rightly so IMO)....

I despise the oriental attitude to animals in general, but BBF is particularly obscene in this day and age.

Thanks Mark - and I totally agree. I think the cage that Colchester have on show is very effective in terms of getting people to read the information. Do you know both Chester and Colchesters pairs of sun bears are rescues - both came via the Rare Species centre in Kent which has now closed down.

Thanks Chris :)

Thanks Mark - and I totally agree. I think the cage that Colchester have on show is very effective in terms of getting people to read the information. Do you know both Chester and Colchesters pairs of sun bears are rescues - both came via the Rare Species centre in Kent which has now closed down.

(y)

I knew about Colchester but yet been to Chester.......

Back