Sunday at luton 31-5-09

Name
Paul W Langshaw
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening all
Well I haven't posted for a few weeks so a planed trip to luton AP was the order of the day.
Blessed with sunshine and plenty of Aircraft movements meant there was bags of oppertunity to get one or two good pics.
So on with my take of the day.

malpensano-1.jpg

ryanair.jpg

wizzno-1.jpg

titan737no-1.jpg

dhlno1.jpg

elall.jpg

Thanks for looking.Comments always welcome.

Paul.

Some nice stuff there, but unless they are crops that you have selected you do have a habit of slightly clipping out parts of the plane. Nothing wrong with that if it's a dramatic crop (i.e. a nice close-up) but looks a bit 'snappy' if it's fairly wide...

No1 Perhaps a crop in front of the starboard engine would make the image stronger, Also the orange engine and the orange building behind tend to clash maybe a different viewpoint.
No2 You missed part of the tailplane possibly because the plane was larger than your lens was wide I think a crop off the grass at the bottom might help as well, nice airbrakes and flaps though.
No3 Again missing the tailplane.
No4 Well done not to have blown out the white totally, a bit of careful selecting with the lasso tool and you could pull the dark background out.
No5 Nice shot, yellow needs to come down slightly.
No6 Great angle but again missing the tail plane, adjustment to the left would have corrected this, or wait for the plane to get a little further away from the lens.

Back