Sunrise at Dovercourt added b+w +1

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
2 is interesting and far for me to discourage creativity...but I don't like it. But its interesting and hats off for trying something new.

I love one and everything about it. I'd be curious to see more, different crops, different aspects, tighter composition. Looks a terrific morning to be out and about. I'd tweak the horizon though.

I'm a sucker for long exposures so I think the first one is great but I'm not too keen on the second, its way past my ending skills so kudos for that anyway. :)

I like No1
No2 I like the moe I look at it but it took me too long to work it out. Try coverting it to mono it works better IMO.

Top job Buddy.

First shot is a stunner. That soft subtle morning light works beautifully with the long exposure here.

Second shot is very interesting. really had my mind working hard to sum up what's going on which is a good thing :D

2 is interesting and far for me to discourage creativity...but I don't like it. But its interesting and hats off for trying something new.

I love one and everything about it. I'd be curious to see more, different crops, different aspects, tighter composition. Looks a terrific morning to be out and about. I'd tweak the horizon though.

Cheers Steve, Glad you enjoy the first one. Looks like a schoolboy error with the horizon though, I should never trust lightroom again :facepalm:. I have a couple of other compositions to sort out as well so will post later.
Looks like the multiple exposure is rather marmite as well.

I'm a sucker for long exposures so I think the first one is great but I'm not too keen on the second, its way past my ending skills so kudos for that anyway. :)
Thanks Mike, nothing to taxing in the second shot as mostly done in camera and a tidy up in lightroom.

I like No1
No2 I like the moe I look at it but it took me too long to work it out. Try coverting it to mono it works better IMO.
Thanks Alf, will have a look at a mono.

The first one is stunning in my eyes :)

The latter I'm not to keen on
Appreciate it Gareth, I have to admit it did look rather good in camera and for once didn't disappoint on the big screen.

Top job Buddy.

First shot is a stunner. That soft subtle morning light works beautifully with the long exposure here.
Second shot is very interesting. really had my mind working hard to sum up what's going on which is a good thing :D

Thanks Richie, An enjoyable morning watching it unfold with those lovely colours appearing. Hope your well.

I always admire folk who can get out of their beds early and still manage to produce results like this. Great work

I always admire folk who can get out of their beds early and still manage to produce results like this. Great work
Thanks Daniel, Its only the good days and images that keep you going at 'silly o clock'

#2 definitely the best of that set for me, an interesting take that takes it from "oh not these again" to "ohhh".

Great set of images Sir, not too keen on #2 but other than that really nice work.(y)

George.

#2 definitely the best of that set for me, an interesting take that takes it from "oh not these again" to "ohhh".

Cheers Glen, I know what you mean about certain places and the same old images. Thankfully I haven't got to go back again [emoji51].

Don't care so much for the B&W, Prefer the positioning to the right of the lighthouse.

Like the last one but thinnk the soft water in the LE imparts a softer, gentler mood which I care for a lot more.

Cheers Steve, will have to revisit the last one again as I struggled with the highlights.

Back