Sunrise at Hopton beach

I much prefer 2 and 3, very good indeed (y)

No.2 for me Paul, great take - presumably this was further up the beach?

Prefer NO2 foreground rocks appear more natural with the distant rocks shaping round to complete a excellent scene.
GEORGE.

I much prefer 2 and 3, very good indeed (y)
Thank you Jak
No.2 for me Paul, great take - presumably this was further up the beach?
Cheers Neil, yes it was further down the left hand side just past where the walkway back up to the caravans.

Prefer NO2 foreground rocks appear more natural with the distant rocks shaping round to complete a excellent scene.
GEORGE.
Cheers George. I think that's my favourite.

Thank you Jak

Cheers Neil, yes it was further down the left hand side just past where the walkway back up to the caravans.

Cheers George. I think that's my favourite.

The sand looks great that side - might have to give it a go when the tides low.

Does it go out far enough out to expose all the rocks, that would be fab if it does.
They were working the defences on the right hand side and stuck a 'no admittance' sign sadly, I expect it will ok as bank holiday weekend?

Does it go out far enough out to expose all the rocks, that would be fab if it does.
They were working the defences on the right hand side and stuck a 'no admittance' sign sadly, I expect it will ok as bank holiday weekend?

I think it does - but be careful as the high tide can block access!

Lovely set.
Really like the calm tones.
The first looks great if cropped just above the lower cloud.

A really nice set of photo's very well executed. All 3 are very appealing in their own way.

I'd pick no 3 to be honest. It has the most natural exposure, nice subtle tones and the dynamic of water movement. It would be nice to see it a little bigger actually :)
Thank you.
Yes I would agree 2 is the nicest. Great foreground.
Cheers Stu.

2 is very nice, love the composition with foreground interest leading right through to the sun beams.
Thank you Neil.

A really nice set of photo's very well executed. All 3 are very appealing in their own way.
Thanks Chris, glad you like them.

Back