SunRise - M3 Junctions 4 to 3

R

RobbieW

This is today's attempt as a sunrise shot.

I am not sure if the colours are correct as I have used my laptop rather than my usual pc, but it gives you an idea of what i was trying.

SunRise_-_M3.jpg

c&c welcome......

Love the clouds in the sky and the colour of them :)

Nice shot.
I hope you were the passenger.

Nice shot.
I hope you were the passenger.

I :agree: ... or worse ... hope you didn't stop on the old HS for it ...:eek:

A lovely shot ... working well with the tree in silhouette ... although I saw the colouring as a richer vibrant red ... changing through bright orange to yellow as the sun slowly (quickly ?) appeared ... :D

But it really was a fantastic sunrise this morning ... watched it from home and changed colour by the second almost ... and where was my camera ... :thinking: ... in the bag ... :shrug:

rwotton said:
For anyone wondering exactly where the sun will rise and set and times I have found this site...

Thanx for the linky Rwotton ...(y)

:p

I wasn't in car at the time, I had decided to head off to a local lake (Virginia Water) for this mornings sunrise, but being on the Surrey Hampshire border the traffic was a nighmare as usual.

As I was sitting in traffic, I noticed the sky changing, so made a quick de-tour to some local woods, and then down a little dirt bank (nearly on my ass) and found a tree with the sun rising behind it. It so happened that the other side of the fence was the M3 - nearly stationary.

So to cut a long story short, for once I was lucky by being in the right place at the right time.

Lovely colours - the sky looks like a huge duvet :LOL: I noticed those clouds as I left for work this morning and wished I had my camera with me!

As others have said, I saw that sunrise when I opened my curtains this morning - guess I wasn't up as early as you! Nice shot mate!

Back