Sunrise over Wine Region 1

Kodiak Qc

Suspended / Banned
Name
French Canadian living in Europe since 1989!
Edit My Images
Yes

That morning, the glorious sunrise was welcomed after
several days hidden by rainy clouds.

Great to see on the way to work…

Trobi%201358%20SD.jpg

That's a beautiful commute you have there, KQ !

All the way, along the "Weinstraße", from hills to valleys,
any time of the day the Sun will cast ever changing shadows!

Nice one Kodiak.

Nice shot Kodiak. I wish I'd had camera with me when I got to work this morning, the sunrise was really nice with some good colours

Nice shot Kodiak. I wish I'd had camera with me when I got to work this morning, the sunrise was really nice with some good colours

Thanks Tilly… now you know what you have to do! :)

Very nice indeed Daniel, it would make it very difficult going to work if I had to drive past a view like that.
Lovely light and wonderful colour.

View on my Way to Work - could make an interesting thread, might already be one out there.
I suppose there would lots of motorway shots and traffic, but there will be some little gems of a view too.

Lovely light in this Kodiak - only minor crit is the building being so close to the extreme edge of the frame on the left hand side, is it cropped or a panoramic? Just think it needs a bit more breathing space as it pulls my eye a bit

Last edited:
it would make it very difficult going to work if I had to drive past a view like that.

Thanks Mike…
if you mean without stopping
for a take, you're darn right!

Is there enough sunshine in the whole
of Britain to grow that wine??? :D[/QUOTE]QUOTE="Kodiak Qc, post: 7945105, member: 79796"]

Make mine a ...
:pint: :exit:

Last edited:
Wonderful shot. No-one would carp about going to work if that was the scenery on the way.:)

Wonderful shot. No-one would carp about going to work if that was the scenery on the way.:)

I have to admit, shamefully, that I do… most of the time. :grumpy:

Seeing landscapes like that in less than decent light con-
editions is not easy… but we all heard that light changes
and that keeps me on the road. :)

Thanks, John!

Lovely capture of the light hitting the hillside there, I wish my commute looked something like this! :D

Back