Sunrise this morning

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Sunrise.jpg

Sunrise1.jpg

Thanks guys. Shot straight over my garden fence, still in my dressing gown!! :LOL:

This is my kinda shot. I do love a good sunrise, and you've pulled it off beautifully (y)

nice shots! :) I'll never be able to get a shot of the sunrise because I don't think I'll ever get out of bed that early. :p

It wasnt by choice!! At 5:45 my husband came up to wake me.
Our 18 year old son was on msn messenger as he is Australia for 4 months and I couldnt stay in bed then! Utterly gorgeous outside then.

Poor Janice... that time difference is a bummer! :LOL:

I have the opposite problem, No1 Son lives in Virginia, USA. When he's in the mood to chat on MSN it's about 11pm over there - 4am here. :shrug:

I havent stayed up to see the sunrise for sometime (Id never be able to actually get up) so its lovely to see such gorgeous pics, Janice.
Bet it was lovely to chat to your son too!

It was. He spent a week in Singapore, then has been in Melbourne for 4 days so far. He admitted he cried in bed last night cos he was missing his girlfriend! :crying:

Still, he is playing cricket today...so that will rectify that!! :D

Nice ones. The framing in the first one is really nice and the sky in the second is just perfect :clap:

Beautiful shots... we had cloud and rain this morning - no sun :( Infact, we still have cloud and rain now!

Lovely shots Janice (y)

Back