Sunset and sheep

Name
Emma
Edit My Images
Yes
It didn't look as though there was going to be much of a sunset last night, but our dog still needed walking and I was glad I had my camera with me in the end. I love the colours in this - not sure if the sun is too distracting, and the underside of the sheep too dark? I don't have lightroom - is there anything that could be done if it needs it? Any critique welcome!

Sheep by Em Jay, on Flickr

I prefer the first, but i might crop it just to the left of the sheep on the right to remove the burnt out sky and focus on the ewe & lamb. I think it would work as a square crop with the colour banding.

Nice place to walk the dog btw :)

Hi Emma as already mentioned #1 for me also with a slight crop just below the blown highlights in the sky, great subjects liking how they are looking at you, I've been trying earlier in the yaer to catch one sleeping on the Ewe in the fields around my home, came close once or twice.

Last edited:
Hi Emma as already mentioned #1 for me also with a slight crop just below the blown highlights in the sky, great subjects liking how they are looking at you, I've been trying earlier in the yaer to catch one sleeping on the Ewe in the fields around my home, came close once or twice.

Thanks Kevin. They do move fast, espcially if you're trying to move round to get a better shot!

Back