Sunset at Corpach with extra 1024x683

Really like this shot, Lovely muted colours in the sky with a hint in the water too. The snow capped peaks are the icing on the cake (no pun intended)
Would be nice to upload these a little bigger Paul, looks even better on Flickr

It's a lovely shot very well processed. Can you post the 1024px version here in future please!?

Cracking image !

Really like this shot, Lovely muted colours in the sky with a hint in the water too. The snow capped peaks are the icing on the cake (no pun intended)
Would be nice to upload these a little bigger Paul, looks even better on Flickr
Cheers Steve, it was great waiting as it was a fine sunset. Larger image added :)

I like that, the water picking up the colours of the sky really well. Its beautiful work this. You should be proud.
Thanks Steve, appreciate the comments.

That's a stunner mate. Some wonderful light (y)
Cheers Richie.
Love that Paul
Thanks Jake.

But there isn't a reflection, you can't like it ;)
PMSL

Lovely tones Paul, would love to see it bigger as Steve mentioned above, think it would be a lot more impressive.
Thank you Neil and a larger picture.

lol!

absolutely lovely shot, very subtle
Cheers Col

It's a lovely shot very well processed. Can you post the 1024px version here in future please!?
Cheers Craig.

Apparently the MV Dayspring according to the link below. I've seen a few photos of this boat and have some myself, but none with this lovely light over the Ben. Fine shot.
Cheers Peter and thanks for the comments and info. I did think someone was living on at as I walked around it, but a sad ending.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=b...firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=Mu5JWJ2tCePv8Aeot5DQCg

Stunning shot Paul, good work.
Cheers Neil.

Cracking image !
Thank you Phil appreciate the comment.

Last edited:
Oh yes, really liking this image.
Beautiful muted colours, great light, reflections and composition.
Definitely a keeper

This is great and something fresh to my eyes, almost looks like a painting (y)

It's a very nice picture. Is it one of the old west coast "puffers" that used to transport goods all around the west Highlands and islands?

Very nice indeed..

You're right, this is the best photo of Lochaber on this site.

Oh yes, really liking this image.
Beautiful muted colours, great light, reflections and composition.
Definitely a keeper

lovely shot will need to pop up there this year

Many thanks for the comments and info [emoji106]

Back