1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Okay Guest, it's coming up to the festive season. If you'd like to take part in this year's Secret Santa gift exchange, click the link below and speak to our resident Jolly Red Guy.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Martipa

Martipa

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    A shot of the Northrop Grumman B2 Spirit during its suprise visit to RIAT 2017 yesterday, apparently flew all the way from Whiteman AFB, Missouri she did 2 passes then flew back to Whiteman.

[​IMG]Northrop Grumman B2 Spirit by Paul Martin, on Flickr

Rgds Paul

Norkie, Bobsyeruncle, snooks and 12 others like this.
  2. GeeJay57

GeeJay57

Name:
    Glenn
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Amazing.

If you didn't know it was a real aircraft, no-one would believe you!

Sejanus Aelianus likes this.
  3. ukaskew

ukaskew

Name:
    Chris
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    This. I've looked at pictures and videos of this since I was a kid and have also been fortunate enough to see them directly over our house going into Fairford on operations in the past, but seeing it cruise past right in front of us yesterday was truly surreal, even more so with the conventional F-15s flanking it. It still looks like the most futuristic thing ever, despite now being 30 years old.

4. RacingSnake

RacingSnake

Name:
    Gavin
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Lovely shot - you did much better than me - the clouds at the show yesterday were a real killer.
    I was at a park and ride, so as the B2 banked on both passes round the runway, all I got was the underside.... twice :D lol

5. 1dmouse

1dmouse

Name:
    Andrew
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Such an incredible aircraft which I would love to see and photograph. You captured a great image. I am very envious.

6. andyred

andyred

Name:
    And
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Wow, I wonder if that's what I saw in the distance on Saturday ? Saw something a way off, but the weather was poor and then it disappeared and never saw anything more of it again, but having seen this now, pretty sure thy were going to do a fly past on Sat - bloody weather :(

7. Norkie

Norkie

Name:
    Jak
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Amazing aircraft (y)