weekly Susiejb 52 in 2021 Artificial

WOW, great shot the lil wee socks stand out against that stunning sky. I love the way the washing line slopes down slightly right to left, the socks are perfectly in focus and beautifully framed in the clouds. Big Thumbs up from my Susie (y)

Wow, my kind of art. Big, bold, clean and colourful. Excellent work susie.

I love this Susie. You've composed such a great combination of blues - its a smile shot :)

Nice and bold, great colours and plenty of sharp detail. Nicely done

Great shot Susie, the colours are perfect with the blue sky and I like how the toes are framed by the cloud.
WOW, great shot the lil wee socks stand out against that stunning sky. I love the way the washing line slopes down slightly right to left, the socks are perfectly in focus and beautifully framed in the clouds. Big Thumbs up from my Susie (y)
Great composition
Wow, my kind of art. Big, bold, clean and colourful. Excellent work susie.
I like that Susie. Very colourful and vibrant. Me being me I like to see the washline level.
Simple and very effective, colours and the sky really work well together!
I love this Susie. You've composed such a great combination of blues - its a smile shot :)
Nice and bold, great colours and plenty of sharp detail. Nicely done

:ty: So much folks, the moment I saw a patch of blue sky appear yesterday, I dashed out quickly and took it .... much appreaciate you all taking time to look and also to comment.

Nice pair. Well thought out, simple, well executed image. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Sock it to 'em :)

Well shot!

Pair
It could be an advert for a washing detergent (Bold or such like).
It's a simple composition, but it works so well.

Lovely image for pair Susie, I particularly like the bright colours throughout the frame, wonderful :)

Nice pair. Well thought out, simple, well executed image. Nothing wrong with it at all.
Nice vibrant image and well put together simple but effective
Beautifully done Susie. The colours are just lovely.
That's a stunner, lovely bright and vibrant. I like the way the line isn't horizontal in the image.
Sock it to 'em :)
Well shot!
Nice socks Suzie, colours work well with the sky
Pete
I love your pair of socks image. The colours are great against the blue, blue sky. We haven't seen a lot of that lately.
Pair
It could be an advert for a washing detergent (Bold or such like).
It's a simple composition, but it works so well.
Lovely image for pair Susie, I particularly like the bright colours throughout the frame, wonderful :)

Thank you so much all for all those lovely comments, I was very lucky to catch that bright blue sky, I much appreciate you all taking the time to look in :ty:

As long as it didn't say 'put the kettle on'
I lol'd.

my OH sent it to me ages ago and I kept it
Is that as in they sent it to you and it took ages to get to you? Or they sent it a while ago and you got it a while ago? :)

A clever idea nonetheless.

Very good Susie, never heard of the film I must say

your OH must have a fantastic knowledge of the tidal systems :)

How romantic! As long as it didn't say 'put the kettle on' or something :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad it didn't float away before you got to read it. Nicely captured.

:) That wouldn’t have surprised me Beebob ....but no it was a nice message.

I lol'd.
Is that as in they sent it to you and it took ages to get to you? Or they sent it a while ago and you got it a while ago? :)
A clever idea nonetheless.

Nothing as exciting as that Ian, he just ensured it came sailing past me when we were walking on the beach :)

Very good Susie, never heard of the film I must say
your OH must have a fantastic knowledge of the tidal systems :)

The film is about twenty years old Allan, as explained above it didn’t involve him risking life and limb to deliver it :) but it was a nice gesture all the same.

That's a very nice exposure .... nice set up, well controlled light.

‘Message In A Bottle’ ... :thinking: ... a song by The Police ... erm

That's a very nice exposure .... nice set up, well controlled light.
‘Message In A Bottle’ ... :thinking: ... a song by The Police ... erm
Hi d00d Yes It was a song but it is a film too ... I liked the reflected blue sky in the water, I though it gave it a nice glow!
Nice image, and an excellent back-story.
Thank you Paul.

Nicely done. I've not seen the film but now have the Police song as an earworm!

Film
I don't have any knowledge of the film, but your photo is well composed and depicts the film well.

I like it, you could probably crop a little bit off the right and it would still work.
nice abstract image.

Heh... I often wonder whether I should read other's opinions before replying myself...

My instinct was to chop the RH edge off just to have the parallel lines. then I read Allan's reply and felt justified! Then I read Stan's reply and though - yep - that's another good idea. Then I went back and looked at it again, and realised I think I prefer it as it is. That darkened fifth makes it more real and less abstract in my mind. So did you consider other compositions?

Back