weekly Susiejb 52 in 2021 Artificial

Very well spotted... I too had to hunt to find the link. Lovely scene.

Nice shot - not seen any here yet!

Nice bluebell Susie, not available here yet. Nitpicking I would like to see a bit more space at the top.

Pete

Spring
Nice complimentary colours. I'd like to see the flower a little more to the right, but that's just me.

Wonderful colour and nice minimal shot - mine are still in leaf form.

Lovely detail and the blue sky complements perfectly. I like the offset nature.

Spring, Nice colours, feels a little tight at the top of the frame though would it work in a portrait orientation ?

Nice shot - not seen any here yet!
Nice early bluebells excellent subject for the theme
Nice bluebell Susie, not available here yet. Nitpicking I would like to see a bit more space at the top.

Pete
Ooh, some lovely colour matching there Susie, and a great choice of colour too !
Spring
Nice complimentary colours. I'd like to see the flower a little more to the right, but that's just me.
Wonderful colour and nice minimal shot - mine are still in leaf form.
Lovely detail and the blue sky complements perfectly. I like the offset nature.
Spring, Nice colours, feels a little tight at the top of the frame though would it work in a portrait orientation ?

Thank you so much for taking the time to look in and comment folks, I do appreciate it.
@sjh2008 yes I agree it’s a bit tight at the top, I wanted it to stand up straight and it meant I lost a bit of sky as I straightened it.

A very bright and colourful image. There is a depth to the composition too.

Nice flaaaarz for sure :)

A couple of lovely nature images there Susie. Really like the colours and the Spring bluebells are really nicely composed. Both would make really nice large prints on the wall.

A very bright and colourful image. There is a depth to the composition too.
I think that's a beautiful shot Susie, totally filling the frame and lovely colours.
Lovely shades of orange and good detail very nice Susie
Nice flaaaarz for sure :)
They do look like stunning blooms. For a PABD you've got a nice depth of field. Fabulous colours.

Thank you folks, most weeks I spend quite some time on my photos, taking loads then deciding which one to post ...this one I stepped outside took one photo ....job done :) I don’t think I’ve ever done one that quick in all my 52’s over the years

This makes a nice semi abstract image - definitely would make great wall art. Love the colour and detail.

That's definitely low key compostion - it nicely leads the eye across the bridge.

Nice silhouette of the bridge just the right amount of detail to see what’s there

Out and about
Yup, I think that works pretty well. And you've nailed the low-key lighting.

Good work Susie, your shot has an abstract feel to it which I find very appealing.

That's definitely low key compostion - it nicely leads the eye across the bridge.
Nice silhouette of the bridge just the right amount of detail to see what’s there
Out and about
Yup, I think that works pretty well. And you've nailed the low-key lighting.
I’m enjoying these low key images where there is just enough light and shade to see the structure. Works well.
Good work Susie, your shot has an abstract feel to it which I find very appealing.

thank you very much all for looking in and commenting.

Lovely shot Susie :)

Symmetrical. Nature is so intricate close up. Nice picture.

Almost reneged this week and dropped out as I hate getting behind, but I think I’d regret it so I’ll hop back in with these two.

Will start afresh with comments from tomorrow.

Toys ...... my dear old Ted, just turned seventy and not looking bad is he :)

Numbers .....that sign is very deceiving, the long and easy is like climbing a mountain ....slowly!

TOYS TP 2021 by Susiejb, on Flickr

Numbers TP 2021 by Susiejb, on Flickr

Last edited:
Almost reneged this week and dropped out as I hate getting behind, but I think I’d regret it so I’ll hop back in with these two.

Will start afresh with comments from tomorrow.
Take a week off from commenting. Did me the world of good to let myself just not do it.

Ted looks pretty good for 70 as you say. Like the way the frog is observing things & being nosey.

Back