Swallow

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I'm still rather new to DSLR photography and this is only the second Image I've dared to upload. so please be gentle :D

This was a grab shot as I was walking around a local reservoir on my way to a favourite spot with the intention of photographing Grass Snakes. The image has been cropped and the colour saturation increased, especialy on the rather faded Red pipe.

All C&C accepted.

Sywell-Swallow-Small1.jpg

** Sharpened Image Added 03/07/2008 19:20

Thanks

Last edited:
Looks a little soft, but a good capture though.
Nearest I've got to these is a blur, travelling at 300mph :LOL:

As a grab shoit, it none too shabby at all............(y)

It does look a tad soft to me, try tweaking the sharpness and see what happens.

Hi Both, I'll aim to do a little sharpening on it this evening, and resubmit (if I dare :) )

I have now attached a sharpened image. Thanks all for the kind comments.

I have now attached a sharpened image. Thanks all for the kind comments.
No problem..........(y)

Now go out and get one in flight.........:eek:.......muchos difficult, I hate too think how many shutter actuations I have wasted attempting to do so.........:D

No problem..........(y)

Now go out and get one in flight.........:eek:.......muchos difficult, I hate too think how many shutter actuations I have wasted attempting to do so.........:D

One in Flight, You must be joking, My eye's struggle to keep up with them never mind my panning!! :LOL:

One in Flight, You must be joking, My eye's struggle to keep up with them never mind my panning!! :LOL:

:LOL:..........Yeah, I know what you mean. I keep trying though..........and failing miserably.

Good capture for a grab shot

Thanks everyone for your comments, I must say that having adjusted the sharpness I'm a lot happier with the image, just need to get more time with the camera to learn all the settings and hopefully I can begin to improve and then go for a larger/better lens.Then I can get some of the shots I drool over from other posters on here :)

Not too shabby at all Andrew. I'd hang on to this one....could be your best swallow shot for a long time to come.

Bob

Back