Wild Swallowtail in Italy

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Not the best of images I know but I’ve been trying to see the swallowtails in the UK for ages and still not seen one. Here I am sat near the pool at my hotel in Sorrento and this just drops right in next to me I quickly got the RX100 out and this was all I got before it had gone. Apparently theirs a garden nearby with loads in and I can have a walk in it tomorrow.

upload_2018-9-5_16-29-10.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-5_16-28-18.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-5_16-28-18.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 1
Not the best of images I know but I’ve been trying to see the swallowtails in the UK for ages and still not seen one. Here I am sat near the pool at my hotel in Sorrento and this just drops right in next to me I quickly got the RX100 out and this was all I got before it had gone. Apparently theirs a garden nearby with loads in and I can have a walk in it tomorrow.

Grab what you can when you can. As you have been looking for it for a long time that must have been pretty satisfying. Did you get to go into the garden?

Grab what you can when you can. As you have been looking for it for a long time that must have been pretty satisfying. Did you get to go into the garden?

Yes I had a walk around the garden and it’s a photographers dream, especially if you like macro, close up etc. Also little lizards everywhere. If I ever came back I’d bring my D500 and 105mm

Back