Swans 1 more added

Name
Clifford
Edit My Images
Yes
Here is a few from this mornings walk in the park. C+C welcome:)

park15-09-08008edited.jpg

park15-09-08010edited.jpg

park15-09-08011edited.jpg

park15-09-08012edited.jpg

Thanks for looking and any C+ C

Last edited:
number 2 would have been a great shot IF it was in focus.

its a shame they are all out of focus,maybe you should try again using a faster shutter speed

Last edited:
number 2 would have been a great shot IF it was in focus.

its a shame they are all out of focus,maybe you should try again using a faster shutter speed

Thanks for the comments, to be honest I had not relised they were out off focus. But you both are right.:):)

Hi,

Agree with the focus, but totally feel for you. Just recently took my first sports shots and "action" in focus is damn tricky..

Compositionally, I'd play around with the horizontal lines a bit to perhaps straighten them and also crop the swan/s off centre. #2 for me is the most encouraging shot. Will try and post up what I mean..

Great work though. Get back there with a tripod, faster shutter and burst some shots!

Cheers,

A

I have checked the exif and all looks fine there so it is a focussing issue. Leave slightly more space on the side the subject is moving into, it gives a better composition.

Hi,

Agree with the focus, but totally feel for you. Just recently took my first sports shots and "action" in focus is damn tricky..

Compositionally, I'd play around with the horizontal lines a bit to perhaps straighten them and also crop the swan/s off centre. #2 for me is the most encouraging shot. Will try and post up what I mean..

Great work though. Get back there with a tripod, faster shutter and burst some shots!

Cheers,

A

Thanks for your comments:clap:. I was just sitting on the park bench with the wife. when there was this noise on the lake, so I just brought up the camera and clicked. If I went there with a tripod, the swans would not be there:(:(

I have checked the exif and all looks fine there so it is a focussing issue. Leave slightly more space on the side the subject is moving into, it gives a better composition.

Thanks a lot for your comments, and have taken them onboard(y)(y)

park15-09-08044edited.jpg

Had a bit more time with this shot, but could not get eye contact. C+C Welcome (still learning)

the added one is the best of the set, not easy to take are they (y)

Back