Yes
HawkT2800.jpg

HawkT2CockpitIntegration013800.jpg

Hawk T2,

Enjoy,

Cheesy

Last edited:
Xup,

Thats me in the back seat - but I was flying at the time!

Awesome shot!

Thanks one and all for the positive comments.

Cheesy

Last edited:
1 & 2 a bit cluttered for me, but I love the last one.

Cheesy, that third shot is just amazing! :confused: (oops the mechanic in me getting carried away)
Tis very nice though!
I'm up Cadwest on 11th and 12th June. Maybe catch you.

Kev.

Cheesy, that third shot is just amazing! :confused: (oops the mechanic in me getting carried away)
Tis very nice though!
I'm up Cadwest on 11th and 12th June. Maybe catch you.

Kev.

Shot 3 is literally 'point camera down the intake and go'. I had the WB set to tungsten light which resulted in the strange blue colour. I then used a mask and a bit of B+W conversion on the compressor disk.

Not sure about 11 and 12 June but, weather permitting, 12 May 09 might be a good day to visit the loop - Xup, Rob, et-al - take note!

Cheesy

Shot 3 is literally 'point camera down the intake and go'. I had the WB set to tungsten light which resulted in the strange blue colour. I then used a mask and a bit of B+W conversion on the compressor disk.

Not sure about 11 and 12 June but, weather permitting, 12 May 09 might be a good day to visit the loop - Xup, Rob, et-al - take note!

Cheesy

Cheers Cheesy :), I'll be there, we had a great day there on Thursday, lots of traffic, even the elusive Harrier. I'll post one up in a min.

The compressor shot would look good mounted and hanging on a wall mate, top notch I really like it.

X

Back