Take me to the hospital

Name
Greg
Edit My Images
Yes
I was recently lucky enough to explore an abandoned hospital that had been on my radar for a number of years. It closed in 2006 and has been lying derelict ever since.

The site is currently being developed into a housing estate and I'm not sure of the future of the buildings I was in. It's a massive site and well known in the local area, sadly though I had to remove the album from my Facebook page ( cheeky plug https://www.facebook.com/UnseenDecayNI/ ) as it attracted a lot of unwanted attention towards the location.

These are a few of my favourite images. All shot with a Fuji X-T3.BVR04.jpgBVR31_2.jpgBVR03_1.jpgBVR01.jpg

BVR05_1.jpg

Right up my street.;)

I love locations such as this as the photos available can often tell a story like with yours.

I actually have a large format film negative to process that has an image of a recently abandonned retirement home in the village.

Although actually gaining entry is impossible, photos through windows etc are doable.

Hopefully I'll get more images but one has to be a bit careful here as the Gendarmerie is located only a stones throw away and technically the property is not open to the public!!!

Back