Taken in Spain before the madness started

Shame you're looking down on them, makes them look small and insignificant. It's like most team sports photographers stand to take photos, I'll never understand that.

How do you work out I'm looking down on them :thinking:
I was level with them (them in the sea, me on the beach) !!!!! thanks for your wonderful comments :shifty:

How do I work it out? Because it's clear as day? If you're as close to the water as you can be then crouch down.

What comments would you like? They're telephoto snapshots from a beach. Cool. This is the critique section of the board.

Just looking back at all the posts you've posted up on :hungover: :coat:, your a real charmer. Some people :rolleyes:

The clue is in the Critique part of the board name. Would you rather I shower you with praise about how amazing your photos are? That achieves nothing apart from boosting your ego. Photography compliments are handed out so easily, no but no one improves that way.

Your photos are fine, you went to the beach and snapped a couple of snapshots. Cool, well done. I'm not sure what other comments you were looking for?

Back