Taking a little break.

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
No
It's been a very quiet period for me this year photographically speaking with other projects, mostly building a house, in hand. The build has begun so with the time spent both physically and mentally I've struggled to find the time, motivation and interest to go out taking pictures.
It's been a difficult decision but I've decided to skip this autumn, winter and spring, the busiest periods of the year for me when the conditions are at their best. I won't be away completely, will still pop in now and then but it's unlikely I'll have any new pictures to post.
For the time being here's an older picture that I don't think I've posted here before. If I have I apologise. When I'm back up and running expect mostly woodland pictures as the new house is set in what I regard as the best woodland in the Lochaber area with Scots pine, birch, larch, oak, rowan and fir along with a few others all on my doorstep. Can't wait.
Have a good season folks.

glencoe.JPG

It's been a very quiet period for me this year photographically speaking with other projects, mostly building a house, in hand. The build has begun so with the time spent both physically and mentally I've struggled to find the time, motivation and interest to go out taking pictures.
It's been a difficult decision but I've decided to skip this autumn, winter and spring, the busiest periods of the year for me when the conditions are at their best. I won't be away completely, will still pop in now and then but it's unlikely I'll have any new pictures to post.
For the time being here's an older picture that I don't think I've posted here before. If I have I apologise. When I'm back up and running expect mostly woodland pictures as the new house is set in what I regard as the best woodland in the Lochaber area with Scots pine, birch, larch, oak, rowan and fir along with a few others all on my doorstep. Can't wait.
Have a good season folks.

View attachment 259955
That’s a stonker. Good luck with the build, etc.

Lovely stuff. Good luck with the house and once it’s done you can hopefully come back to photography rejuvenated.

Back