Talacre again

Edit My Images
Yes
I was out chasing some isolated showers yesterday around the north west when the east lancs by st helens stopped me in my tracks with road works. A quick check of the satellite app showed promising stuff so i headed to Talacre for the evening and watched some mega clouds roll in.

Ive got a time lapse to put together from the days outing but not sure when im going to get time to put it together as im away for a week tomorrow.

Danny

Talacre rainbow by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

Talacre storms by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

That second one....drool

thanks, the sun had set and this was the afterburn. i was slightly confused by the other photographer who stood for two years in front of the light house facing the same way while all this drama was kicking off o_O:confused:

Second one is top notch. Excellent light and colours.

First one is very special but requires a tiny bit of polishing. Verticals must be corrected, i.e. the lighthouse looks leaning left and should be straight (regardless if it is in real life or not - it appears to be straight in shot 2). I would cut back on any clarity gain (it doesn't suit the scene) and if anything might even try to blur the water a tiny bit with mixer brush in photoshop. I would be also tempted to warm up the image to makes those clouds glow golden.

Congrats.

Both lively in very different ways, but the second wins out simply for the "peace" of it.

thanks, the sun had set and this was the afterburn. i was slightly confused by the other photographer who stood for two years in front of the light house facing the same way while all this drama was kicking off o_O:confused:

Dayum! Two years! :LOL:

It does actually lean like that it all depends on the angle you shoot it at. I’ll have a ganders over the next few days. Thanks for the comments chaps

Back