Talacre lighthouse at dusk

Name
Glyn
Edit My Images
No
Had a ride out on Saturday to photograph the lighthouse at Talacre North Wales, I just cant get enough of this place.

Talacre Sunset by yamahaglyn, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.(y)

cracking Photo but looks as if the light house is leaning slightly to the right, also the bottom looks a bit cramped in frame as its just clipping the edge

Personally I don't think it's leaning but I do agree I think that it's a little on the cramped side to the right :shrug: looks like great light, if the angle permits it would be great to get the sun shining through the top of the light house (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

The lighthouse is for sale - a bargain at £100,000! Given the problems with access, I don't suppose it can work as a residence.

I wonder who will buy it and what can they do with the lighthouse - any suggestions?

Chris

The lighthouse is for sale - a bargain at £100,000! Given the problems with access, I don't suppose it can work as a residence.

I wonder who will buy it and what can they do with the lighthouse - any suggestions?

Chris

If I had a spare hundred grand I would be first in the queue to buy it, now best get checking the lotta tickets!

Back