Talk Photography Fantasy Football Premier League 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit My Images
Yes
Talk Photography Fantasy Football Premier League 2017/18

It is almost that time of the year again with the season kicking off on the 11th August - Enter you team into the forum league for some friendly completion throughout the season

£100M to spend as you like to create your team..

Create your team here

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Then to join the Talk Photography league enter this code in the "Join League" box

468039-148043

I will endeavor to update this post with the league standings each week

*********************************************************************************************************************

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 10.49.58.png

Last edited by a moderator:
jumping43.gif

I've joined the new one and will join a 'Head to Head' again if there are enough people to do it.

I'm in! Haven't played for a few years so looking forward to getting back into it!
:banana:

Still plenty of time before the 11th August to get your teams in.

The more the merrier

Up we go!

Come on fellow TPers join in the fun that is Fantasy Football!

We don't bite.... well I do... especially if your cute and ask nice

Only 9 days to go until the new season starts.

Hurry up and sign up if you want to take part

@Cobra could you please ask in the staff room if this can be made a sticky again for the duration of the game please?

And this is the 2nd and final post from me in any football thread, ever, but nonetheless enjoy (y)

I think you should join in Chris

I know nothing about football myself and I am just doing it for the fun of it.

I tell you what, if you join in and finish above me I will send you a box of Jaffa Cakes

I think you should join in Chris

I know nothing about football myself and I am just doing it for the fun of it.

I tell you what, if you join in and finish above me I will send you a box of Jaffa Cakes

@Cobra come on and have some fun, unless of course you don't want to loose a box of Jaffa Cakes to me :p

@Cobra come on and have some fun, unless of course you don't want to loose a box of Jaffa Cakes to me :p
And this is the 2nd and final post from me in any football thread, ever, but nonetheless enjoy
OK so I lied 3rd and final as you are tagging me, I'd rather run nekid through a field of nettles than watch or be involved with football in anyway :p
Hope that covers it (y)

I'd rather watch or be involved in football in any way than have had the image of you running nekid through a field of nettles forced on me!

("Hey, Doc, can you do something about the pain - but leave the swelling!")

in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back