Talk Photography Fantasy Football Premier League 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my greatest week but not a bad start, could have done without Cahil getting himself sent off though! :bat:

If I wouldn't have forgotten to register in time, :banghead: and chose the team I thought I was choosing in time on Friday, (forgot the season started on Friday :rolleyes:) I would have got 58 points. As it is, the extra week will allow me to continue to make changes, and one of them is Zaha, who is out for a couple of weeks. Swings and round abouts. :)

I've played the Wildcard after one game. :eek: Hopefully a load of changes for the better. ;) :LOL:

I noticed a new thing when I played my Wildcard where you can totally transform your team for one game without making permanent changes. :thinking: Not sure I am keen on that option. :(

My wildcard worked this week. :) 2nd best points in the league, and I think I would have got the most if my Captain Lukaku wasn't penalised for missing a penalty. :thinking: As it was he got zero points. And obviously as my Captain he got double that. :eek: ;) :LOL:

Shouldn't have got so excited about the 34 points from the 1st game, only 18 from the rest.

Are they not doing bonus points any more? Aguero with a goal & assist, De Bruyne with 2 assists, nothing!

One of my players got 2 bonus points this week so they are still doing them.

Wonder who got the points from the City v Liverpool game.

Edit: Just checked. Jesus, Sane & Mendy.

Last edited:
I've played the Wildcard after one game. :eek: Hopefully a load of changes for the better. ;) :LOL:

I noticed a new thing when I played my Wildcard where you can totally transform your team for one game without making permanent changes. :thinking: Not sure I am keen on that option. :(
How do you do that? I played my wildcard this week but didn't notice that option. I must have missed it

Well that was the right week/player to play my Triple Captain! :D

With De Bruyne & Stones, that's 70 points from 1 game. Watch me get sod all from the rest! :rolleyes:

Rubbish week, totally missed the fact that Pogba was injured! Even bigger shame when I discovered he was still my Captain! :dummy:

A pretty average week for me, played the wildcard as I had Mane and a couple of other players I wanted to change.

Well that was the right week/player to play my Triple Captain! :D

With De Bruyne & Stones, that's 70 points from 1 game. Watch me get sod all from the rest! :rolleyes:

Well done, you got more points for him than my whole team :D. Hoping that Jesus has a week like that soon.

Rubbish week, totally missed the fact that Pogba was injured! Even bigger shame when I discovered he was still my Captain! :dummy:

At least Lukaku had a good week for you.

How do you do that? I played my wildcard this week but didn't notice that option. I must have missed it

It's one of the week boost options (Bench boost, free hit and triple captain.

The Utd trio of Lukaku (C), Bailly and de Gea raised my score to an above average 65 points. :) Still not more than the 72 fabs got just for Aguero, De Bruyne & Stones. :eek:

I've still got the strongest squad though! I'm holding up the rest of yer. ;) :LOL:

The Utd trio of Lukaku (C), Bailly and de Gea raised my score to an above average 65 points. :) Still not more than the 72 fabs got just for Aguero, De Bruyne & Stones. :eek:

I've still got the strongest squad though! I'm holding up the rest of yer. ;) :LOL:

Don't worry I am steadily making my way to take over bottom spot

2 good weeks has really shifted me up the table. Don't worry, it won't last.

I have claimed my rightful spot at the bottom, can you tell I know nothing about football :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back