Talking of Ford Focuses or is it foci ?

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a small gathering today, here is a couple of pics.

The cars
Image4800.jpg

Image3800.jpg

Image2800.jpg

Image1800.jpg

Dont know term for a collection of focus'sssss.
Group shot not doing anything for me but individual shots work well.
The black looks too dark the orange is outstanding.

I like these, the location is effective against the colour of the cars too.
You do realise one of them in the group shot is a Fiesta though. :)

Believe it or not there is two fiesta's !

Cheers for the comments,

James, I dont understand how the black looks too dark (often a problem of mine) It was shot on Scotlands sunniest day ever at about 330pm, and its a polished black, if this is still too dark, I give up black cars forever, lol.

Believe it or not there is two fiesta's !

Cheers for the comments,

James, I dont understand how the black looks too dark (often a problem of mine) It was shot on Scotlands sunniest day ever at about 330pm, and its a polished black, if this is still too dark, I give up black cars forever, lol.

The thing with black is it tends to blend into itself the roof and rear quarter
has no defining detail they just merge together.

The thing is its so sunny that the sensor on the camera has difficulty exposing as its so bright and the car so dark.

The fact the car is so shiny does not actually help.

Dont knock yourself out over it its still a great shot. Perhaps trying different angles to show the shape more just a thought.

If you look at the white car your background is darker as exposed for the bright car, the black has a bright background and only the rear of the car is darker and blends together.

Last edited:
focii? Lovely machines tbh..the fiesta looks pretty cool too.

I really like the Orange best!

Very nice set kris .. But then you know I like your work.(y)

Black focus looks good to me but then I only say what I see.

Also is that a flash I can see on the black ones bumper:thinking:

md(y)

Cheers guys,

MD...... errr, no mate, there was two suns today (well it felt like it) lol

phew I thought you had missed it :LOL: I only said as the other two looked like it had been diffused.

md(y)

the RS was still sitting in germany leaving a very unhappy chap somewhere locally lol, he's expecting delivery any day now.

the white one at the rear is not a mountune one, however the one on the front right is ;)

Kris, Great pics again. major jelous streak is getting wider, might have to go find myself a stampy corner somewhere lol

Nice shots there Kris, only thing I can say is that they look a smidgen over-saturated. other than that really nice.

Looks like you've nailed the lighting on the black focus and I remember you saying you stuggled with it before.

pictures are amazing i personally say, not too sure about the group shot looks a bit cluttered but the single shots blow me away i would say. Fancy teaching me how to take photos of my car like that ? :D

You have a nice set of images here. Not too keen on the group photo, I think it may be because of the way the cars have been situated, or just a personal opinion.:)

Love the black Focus, plus the new Fiesta is just a bit 'awesome' lol. Well done.

i really like that group photo mate, focus ST in orange with black wheels looks mean :D

Back