Talking of published...

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Talking of getting published, I've just recieved the proofs for a 2006 calendar of the TT races using all of my images from TT04, here's the index page:

2006TTProof.jpg

I get a big bit at the back mentioning both my name and website, and a couple of quid into my new camera savings!

Today, I'm a happy bunny
950.gif

Superb :D

I'd be chuffed to hell to get something published like that! May one ask as to the size of circulation something like that calender gets ??

When you say using all your images, do you mean all of those are your images, or they used all the ones you gave them?

Either way, well done, something to be proud of :)

Kimmett

Cheers

I'm not sure on the circulation, I do know that they are sold all over europe with the main buyers from Germany and Ireland.

All of those images are mine, I was asked for 15 or so and the publisher picked the ones they wanted, shame really as they wanted all landscape format, my better shots are in portait layout.

:D

Congratulations sir, it always makes me happy to see other people being successful and getting either recognition for their work or to have it published. Looking through those small pictures they all seem to display the excitement of the event but I especially like the look of the first one. Is there any chance of showing that one by itself a little bigger so that I could have a better look?

Yup, it’s a fantastic shot, the shadow being cast from the rider and the blurred people in the background balance up the off-centre subject really well. Perfect timing as well ;) Thanks for taking the trouble to humour me :)

Do you have much of your own work on display in your home or do you find that you have problems choosing your favourites as I do?

Nice one Kris! The difference between you and I is that i would expect your stuff to be published!!!! Great shots again, and great gallery..

*sobs*

WOW

is all that one can say 8)

MyPix

Back