Tanzania Safari

Name
Ed
Edit My Images
Yes
So I had quite a bit of advice from some of you on here before we went on our Safari Honeymoon. Out of the 4k photos I've only managed to edit a few so far.

Link to the album:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskFjkMBb

One of my favourites:

29695252044_6b97c79b93_c.jpg

Any feedback will be appreciated, this is the first time I've shot proper wildlife so I'm sure there any improvements that could be made.

Ed :)

Great set there! Went through the ones on flickr, all look good...let us know when the rest are there!

Out of interest how did you do it? All planned yourself? Organised tour? I did a self drive safari in Kgalagadi and would like to go again...this looks good.

Thanks for the comments.
We booked the flights ourselves but everything else was taken care of by a company called Safari Hub. They were very good, everything was well organised, our guide was brilliant, the rep who organised it met us at the beginning to explain everything to us and at the end to get feedback. I'd recommend them.
Do go for a private tour, it means you have the whole vehicle to yourself which is great, gives you room for your camera kit easily, no fighting to get the best place for the shot etc.. and there actually was hardly any difference price wise.

Last edited:
Back