Tenby South Beach

I quite like that - the sweep of beach, the lifeguard's hut to hold the eye, the multiple lines of sand, debris, wet sand, foam and sea.

One crit I'd offer is that when seen full size the sky has odd magenta blotches across it, particularly RH corner, but also on the LHS - possible processing or compression artifacts?

Yep that looks like a Welsh beach.

Nobody on it lol, if only City people knew you could have a beach to yourself.

I quite like that - the sweep of beach, the lifeguard's hut to hold the eye, the multiple lines of sand, debris, wet sand, foam and sea.

One crit I'd offer is that when seen full size the sky has odd magenta blotches across it, particularly RH corner, but also on the LHS - possible processing or compression artifacts?
Thank you. I tried to pull detail out of the sky, which even curves wasn't managing, so I used the grad in LR. I hadn't notice the blotching so thank you for pointing that out.(y)

Nicely composed. Agree the sky is a little distracting though.
Thank you. I think I will try again on the sky (y)

Yep that looks like a Welsh beach.Nobody on it lol, if only City people knew you could have a beach to yourself.
To be completely honest I did clone a few people out, but there weren't that many anyway lol(y)

Back