Wales Tenby

Name
Chenti
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello

According to my wife we are doing a week in Tenby during August...:help:

Please help save me and suggest some good photo locations ;)

:ty:
Vince

Hello

According to my wife we are doing a week in Tenby during August...:help:

Please help save me and suggest some good photo locations ;)

:ty:
Vince

Everywhere. 3 beaches, walls, alleyways, colourful buildings, islands and pubs.

Get yourself to Laugharne too (pronounced Larne) and walk up to Dylan Thomas' house on the estuary.

Ooooo - where to start! Tenby is quite photogenic, but there's lots of different beaches I recommend:

Freshwater West
Druidston
Deer Park/Marloes
Green Bridge of Wales
Bosherston Lilly Ponds/Broad Haven South
Broad Haven North
Newgale
and finally St Davids.....

Good luck and enjoy!

Matt

Tenby Harbour, wise mans bridge (near) and saundersfoot, all worth a look A boat trip to caldy (from tenby) theres a lighthouse and monastery, and if you walk out to the lighthouse and turn right theres some nice shots on the way back around if I remember rightly.

Ohh no more tourists coming here :(

Only joking, Tenby is nice but but being a local I hate tourist season lol. Best shots of Tenby imo are around Sunrise as it's quiet and then the blue hour looking over the harbour.

Maybe take a boat trip to Caldey Island, it's quite nice with a small light house and monastery etc. Close to Tenby is Saundersfoot and from there you can walk to Wisemans Bridge which has some really nice rock formations. And close to that is Amroth, walkable from Wisemans bridge if the tide is out but probably best to drive around just in case...

Other than that there are lots of other places to visit if you are willing to travel 30/45 minutes.

Sunrise locations towards the south - church rock - broadhaven south, barafundle bay etc. There's st govan's chapel, huntman's leap. Broadhaven near haverfordwest and little haven great for sunsets when the tide is right. Strumble head and lighthouse...loads around there

Broadhaven was also the location of a big UFO flap in the 1970s, called at the time the Welsh triangle, rumour was there was a UFO base in stack rock. Personally I'm not convinced about the stack rock bit. But there was a lot of funny stuff going on in the area at the time.

welsh triangle

Back