Testing the new lens BIF

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
That is very good,great eye and BG and the subject looks stationary, it is so sharp.(y)

hi, Les.

very nice, where was this taken? believe your in my neck of the woods

Looks very good to me :) Fine operator skills too! What is your new lens?
I think he is using the Tamron 150-600, nearly went for the same lens but decided to get the Siggy instead.

Last edited:
I think he is using the Tamron 150-600, nearly went for the same lens but decided to get the Sign instead.

The Tamron mk1 or the G2?

I'm in Taunton . The photograph was taken at Ham Wall. Always up for a meet if you fancy it?
Les

Yes I thought so, I go there when I get the chance, was down all day last Saturday, very quiet on the birdie front.
Happy to meet up when I get time to go back

Very good Lez, cant say I ever noticed the green bit in front the eyes before, must take more notice when I am out and about

Yes I thought so, I go there when I get the chance, was down all day last Saturday, very quiet on the birdie front.
Happy to meet up when I get time to go back

look forward to meeting a fellow birder Scott- I'll pm my e mail address :)

Very good Lez, cant say I ever noticed the green bit in front the eyes before, must take more notice when I am out and about

Thank you- its also a first for me- I have never noticed that either.

Very nice mate... seems panning which is a issue for G1 isn't there. Yes plus I've had firmware upgrade on it.

Cheers Bryn- I love this lens and most certainly is a better lens for me( than my old G1) :)

Les :)

I find the dark line through the subject distracting, but the exposure on the white feathers is super!

I find the dark line through the subject distracting, but the exposure on the white feathers is super!

Its the far bank- Not a lot I could have done about that :( thanks for the comments though

Les

Its the far bank- Not a lot I could have done about that :( thanks for the comments though

Les

Yes I know it’s the far bank, anyway, some people don’t like to edit their photos, but you can remove that line in Photoshop.

Yes I know it’s the far bank, anyway, some people don’t like to edit their photos, but you can remove that line in Photoshop.

Yes I know. But I prefer natural images when shooting birds or animals

Yes I know. But I prefer natural images when shooting birds or animals

Yes I know, that’s why I said some like to edit.

Back