Critique Tete A Tete at The Tate.

I really like that, love all the lines and the black and white is spot on. They look so chilled

I really like that, love all the lines and the black and white is spot on. They look so chilled

Thanks T, The Tate is such a chilled place to be, I can imagine how comfortable they were just sitting there chatting.

Thanks T, The Tate is such a chilled place to be, I can imagine how comfortable they were just sitting there chatting.
I was in London couple months back and hoped to visit there, sadly ran out of time but a good excuse to go back :D

I was in London couple months back and hoped to visit there, sadly ran out of time but a good excuse to go back :D

I do love wandering around London, haven't been in Tate Modern much I will certainly go back :)

Yes me, first time I'd used my camera in over 18momths.. Was ace, plus the coffee and people watching :D

That's nice Iain, and very well seen. Added to that a good bit of B&W PP work.(y)

George.

Looks a little like flirting, well seen.

Thanks Mark, yes I thought so too!

That's nice Iain, and very well seen. Added to that a good bit of B&W PP work.(y)

George.

Thanks George, it was the symmetry which caught my eye in the first instance but when the woman 'mimicked' the bloke by touching her hair, I thought even better haha!

Looks a little like flirting, well seen.

Thanks Mark, yes I thought so too!

George.

Thanks George, it was the symmetry which caught my eye in the first instance but when the woman 'mimicked' the bloke by touching her hair, I thought even better haha!

Love doing street photography in London. Have been thinking about visiting some of the museums and doing some inside. Hope to capture some as good as this. Have been to the British museum to photograph the ceiling in there but should spend some time looking for some street type shots in them.

Love doing street photography in London. Have been thinking about visiting some of the museums and doing some inside. Hope to capture some as good as this. Have been to the British museum to photograph the ceiling in there but should spend some time looking for some street type shots in them.

Thanks Paul,
London is my default place to go. There's just so much to it, photographs everywhere if one takes the time to look. I find sitting a while works well, probably better than wandering around a little aimlessly.

I think the OCD in me would have moved a pace left to get the barriers central to the image as well so the middle bar went through the centre of the sofa. Good spot and nicely process, it works well.

You've certainly got an eye for the moment Iain, well spotted and well captured. The mono conversion suits really well as does the widescreen crop.

I think the OCD in me would have moved a pace left to get the barriers central to the image as well so the middle bar went through the centre of the sofa. Good spot and nicely process, it works well.

Thanks @Byker28i
Believe me, I have something of an OCD too and I tried from quite a few angles. The chairs aren't placed symmetrical enough for me so I made the best of it I could. I wanted the people against the pale wall beyond them "head in a clean place" as they say!

You've certainly got an eye for the moment Iain, well spotted and well captured. The mono conversion suits really well as does the widescreen crop.

@jakeblu
Thanks again for looking in!
The scene just happened in front of me, as I said above, the woman playing with her hair was just perfect opposite the fella leaning on his hand.

Works really well and well done for spotting the opportunity for the shot :)

@gramps
Thank you, it was a stroke of luck how they mirrored each other on the seats with their arms but I will take that luck!

Well spotted, Iain, a bit of flirting going on there :)

It looked like they are ready to watch a movie.

Must be great being able to access London...loads I'd like to see.

Cheers.

Well spotted, Iain, a bit of flirting going on there :)

It looked like they are ready to watch a movie.

Must be great being able to access London...loads I'd like to see.

Cheers.

Thanks Andy (y)
Yes I do believe there is flirting going on :D
And yes, I consider myself lucky to have London more or less on my doorstep only a train ride away.

Cheers!

Thanks Paul,
London is my default place to go. There's just so much to it, photographs everywhere if one takes the time to look. I find sitting a while works well, probably better than wandering around a little aimlessly.
I agree with finding somewhere to Sita ND seeing what comes to you, unless of course you are doing landscape !

Appropriate and funny title to a cool take!

Back