The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

This thread hahaha.

International coffee forum

Somewhere on the internet on the most boring forum known to man the "coffee lovers appreciation society", last night someone created a photography thread in the general discussion part of the forum.

So far a guy has posted about switching to Sony and buying new lenses, another has called him stupid for paying so much money when he could have easily got by with his kit lens and the crap Sony 50mm and some Samyangs. Another guy has posted saying that he would rather shoot m43 or some other muck system like Fuji so that he can use the money saved for buying ingredients for his vape juice. :LOL:

Buy my coffee from India (which at the time is freshly roasted and ground). My aunt grows coffee and its from her farm.
Only kind I really like. Then it should be slow filtered, had with the right mount of warm milk and little sugar :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_filter_coffee

The other stuff you guys drink isn't the same to me lol :D

How much coffee does one need to be drinking to be arguing about it on a photography forum at 3am? Nice darts.

Somewhere on the internet on the most boring forum known to man the "coffee lovers appreciation society", last night someone created a photography thread in the general discussion part of the forum.

So far a guy has posted about switching to Sony and buying new lenses, another has called him stupid for paying so much money when he could have easily got by with his kit lens and the crap Sony 50mm and some Samyangs. Another guy has posted saying that he would rather shoot m43 or some other muck system like Fuji so that he can use the money saved for buying ingredients for his vape juice. :LOL:

Ah bless you're cotton socks, is that supposed to be insulting or as just your usual cranky t*** style nonsense? I'm delighted you're all wound up over our random chatter, enthralling towards what this thread usually offers , you can go back to pretending to be a wedding expert now and thrashing every other non over priced lens available with your little brother Tiny, Timmy lol

Last edited:
How much coffee does one need to be drinking to be arguing about it on a photography forum at 3am? Nice darts.

3am is late? Normal time of night for me, nobody was arguing btw I thinks it's called discussion, but in this thread I guess anything could be labelled arguing with the melts that hold it up

Ah bless you're cotton socks, is that supposed to be insulting or as just your usual cranky t*** style nonsense? I'm delighted you're all wound up over our random chatter, enthralling towards what this thread usually offers , you can go back to pretending to be a wedding expert now and thrashing every other non over priced lens available with your little brother Tiny, Timmy lol

:LOL: You are a weapon son.

Lets be brutally honest here. Raymond bought a new lens, you were jealous so you started all the coffee nonsense.

I don't pretend to be an expert on anything, unlike yourself who is an expert in failure.

You don't even own any Sony equipment, yet you are all over this thread like a dose of herpes.

Last edited:

LMAO

Grown men arguing over coffee :LOL:.

Grown men having a “passion” for coffee. :LOL:

What a time to be alive.

A grown man and his mate high fiving one another every cranky old man post they make is way cringier to me. 3-4 posts now stating how ridiculous you find it, the irony, get over it already, have a mug of tay, someone will post about a lens you like to p*** on soon enough

A grown man and his mate high fiving one another every cranky old man post they make is way cringier to me. 3-4 posts now stating how ridiculous you find it, the irony, get over it already, have a mug of tay, someone will post about a lens you like to p*** on soon enough

Tell me more about how you used to own a D800e bro lol

:LOL: You are a weapon son.

Lets be brutally honest here. Raymond bought a new lens, you were jealous so you started all the coffee nonsense.

I don't pretend to be an expert on anything, unlike yourself who is an expert in failure.

You don't even own any Sony equipment, yet you are all over this thread like a dose of herpes.

Haha, yup you got me, I'm jealous over an over priced lens I'd never use that must be it. Down off your cloud you clown. The guy who s***s on every other lens posted in here accusing others for same? You dont even realise how hypocritical you are and that you and your mate are the ones who ruin this thread the most. If nothing else I'll keep posting to wind you two up because it's so easy

Tell me more about how you used to own a D800e bro lol

Tell me more about 2 supposed pro wedding photographers who seem to share the same double digit IQ getting wound up about people talking about coffee :ROFLMAO:

Haha, yup you got me, I'm jealous over an over priced lens

Honestly fella for your own mental health stop worrying about what strangers on the internet have or do.

It is very obvious that this is an issue for you.

Who else find the irony about insulting someone about buying “nicer” things and call out overpriced whilst at the same time he shoots with a camera too.

He should be shooting with a pin hole camera, drinking water with caffeine pills otherwise he is just a hypocrite. He too is part of the snob and he doesn’t know it.

Last edited:
Who else find the irony about insulting someone about buying “nicer” things and call out overpriced whilst at the same time he shoots with a camera too.

He should be shooting with a pin hole camera, driving by water with caffeine pills otherwise he is just a hypocrite. He too is part of the snob and he doesn’t know it.

You're just playing up to the aperture twins now with that spiel because you could have just said this last night from the off otherwise. "insulting somebody" lol, where? Calling a lens over priced is hardly an insult, I mean are you that defensive about gear?? it's a lump of steel and glass! Someone else called it ugly before I even posted but that's ok, because you don't have a hard 'un for them - I'm having an instant coffee right this minute btw and it tastes as good as your hipster stuff :D

Honestly fella for your own mental health stop worrying about what strangers on the internet have or do.

It is very obvious that this is an issue for you.

Seems to me it's you that's worrying about strangers on the internet, I mean you posted like 3 times ranting because people were talking about coffee, then tried turning it into some flame session .... I can imagine the phone call "Tony, get on here and like my posts and back me up!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Seems to me it's you that's worrying about strangers on the internet, I mean you posted like 3 times ranting because people were talking about coffee, then tried turning it into some flame session .... I can imagine the phone call "Tony, get on here and like my posts and back me up!" :ROFLMAO:

Read back through my posts, then read yours. When you realise who is actually ranting and who is taking the p*** get back to me.

Afterwords take yourself for a long walk, it's a great way to relax.

You're just playing up to the aperture twins now with that spiel because you could have just said this last night from the off otherwise. "insulting somebody" lol, where? Calling a lens over priced is hardly an insult, I mean are you that defensive about gear?? it's a lump of steel and glass! Someone else called it ugly before I even posted but that's ok, because you don't have a hard 'un for them - I'm having an instant coffee right this minute btw and it tastes as good as your hipster stuff :D

Bro, what are you smoking there

Read back through my posts, then read yours. When you realise who is actually ranting and who is taking the p*** get back to me.

Afterwords take yourself for a long walk, it's a great way to relax.

I thought I only ever rant? is it not the norm then? And no, you weren't taking the p***, you were having a grumpy old man who seems to hate mornings rant and again, only because it was me - You'd have skipped over it otherwise. Why am I so attractive to you? :LOL:

I like the "Pano" style composition of this but that's because I like panos in general. I wonder if general public or couples like this sort of thing?

This one was taken for a specific purpose. I wouldn't usually frame a shot this way.

When I say frame I mean crop. :)

Last edited:
I can get with this, dare I say for fear of slating, but I make my own E-liquid - I'm pretty good at it too with many hailing my 'juices' as being superior to shop bought, over priced liquids. This is why I believe when done right, it can very much be done on the cheap - but of course, not always, I would never recommend anyone buy those pound world e-liquids.

Once was enough, and if 'coffee expert' wasn't important, then why did he state it right at the start - hence the justified 'eurgh'

Ray, I think you're a bit stuck up you're own rear at times, it's like you cannot stand someone having an alt opinion. No, it's nothing like that at all, but keep reaching, maybe you'll take a better pic with your over priced lenses some day than I could using my £150 phone
I think that's rude what you said. Ray takes amazing pics.

Very low blow from you slating someone's photo ability.

Come on Craig hope you was joking. Your better than that

I think that's rude what you said. Ray takes amazing pics.

Very low blow from you slating someone's photo ability.

Come on Craig hope you was joking. Your better than that

Craig?? It was a retort is all, I know he takes some nice pictures, not that my opinion should count - it does sound harsher than I meant I will admit

It was in response to him scolding me for cringing at the 'coffee expert' in a video he posted and then harping on about phones vs cameras, I got a long rant after even though I still watched the video so that response was more of a retort in angst - I don't think Ray ever takes me serious so wouldn't have thought it would have offended - do you know how many times people on here have slated my images in the past? I never lost sleep over it

Last edited:
Back