The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

I expect them to do something to move things on if they know what Canikon are up to.

Steve, I've just had a look at this and... just WoW :D

Best of luck with it and please report back on how you get on.

I wouldn't know what to do with the camera so when I have my credit card in front of me I'll just make a small donation in the hope that every little helps :D

Thanks a lot Alan, I'd really appreciate that. I've still got 2 weeks left on the campaign and am currently at 340% of the target so there's no going back now :0) I was originally basing my target around building 40 cameras and I'm currently at 109, including a one-off charity version which has been backed for £1000 (all money goes to charity and not me though!).

I too been looking at Harrsions used section online today was nearly tempted to go in and do a trade in and get a A7Rii with a few use lens they got at the moment... Just cant quite come to term of the cost of that Damn A9.

Again I been playing with my D500 there nowt wrong ha ha ha
Everything has a price unfortunately, keep your Nikon as you've made the move to mirrorless before and you couldn't get on with it. Trading it will lose you a good portion of £££ too.

Everything has a price unfortunately, keep your Nikon as you've made the move to mirrorless before and you couldn't get on with it. Trading it will lose you a good portion of £££ too.

I did get on with it. I just wanted better AF and the noise level on A7ii wasn’t good

I did get on with it. I just wanted better AF and the noise level on A7ii wasn’t good
But realistically you didn't get on with it, otherwise you would have kept it, you wanted better :D lol
The Nikon D500 AF system is pretty good, if you want to top it you'll need to consider spending vast amounts of money, will it make a difference to your photos?

Before I spend any money, does anyone know if it's possible to connect a gps receiver to the A9?

I know that feeling - enjoying the Sony but struggling with the costs of lenses a bit!!! (Again!)

Agree don’t cameras are nice but to get the right one it either A7r3 or A9

Back