The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

I know how you feel. I had a 5D and apart from the bulk and weight I was happy with it. 12mp seemed very adequate in those days and I never felt that the image quality lacked anything. The best outing my 5D got was with my Sigma 50mm f1.4 on my last trip to Kazakhstan, a fishing trip to the Ili river was one of the experiences of my life.

I loved the Sigma 50 and 85mm f1.4's and 12-24mm on that camera.

The Sony G Master Trinity is complete :D

35377562023_dc7d64e809_c.jpg

That's it your stuffed now you won't get any more gear on that little table top.
Also I assume you were so excited you forgot all about your sexy settings you do when you want to flog stuff ;)

I mean Flock wallpaper + a light switch + a door + a door knob - composition went out the window in excitement :rolleyes:

Nice gear by the way...

That's it your stuffed now you won't get any more gear on that little table top.
Also I assume you were so excited you forgot all about your sexy settings you do when you want to flog stuff ;)

I mean Flock wallpaper + a light switch + a door + a door knob - composition went out the window in excitement :rolleyes:

Nice gear by the way...

There's room for one more camera I think

Camera shops are easy to find :D and they seem to stock everything.

PS.
If you haven't been already... if you get the chance go and see the Big Buddha, it's one of my favourite places on earth, dunno why but I just love the place.

View attachment 107029

I was there in February, i hated it at first, but after 2 days i fell in love with the place, i didn't have a proper camera though, just my phone and a gopro 4 black. I can't wait to get my A6500 there, just wish i could get a 10-18 before i go though but i doubt it.

Nice! Be interested to see how you get on with the 16-35, loved th e 16-35/4 in Berlin but know I won't use it enough so sold it thinking of getting a 15mm to have the 15/21 combo but the f2.8 looks nice...

Back