The Apprentice

Marc

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Starts tomorrow at 9pm. Candidates here

Spot the eye candy, ball breakers, background lurkers and living la vida loca! :D

Bilyana Apostolova: Local looking girl, “not from around ‘ere’ may work in her
favour.

Gabrielle Omar: I’m not quite a bitch, but give me time…

Jade Nash: Dream on!

Jane McEvoy: A wonderful lovely person that can make a mean roast.

Jenna Whittingham: Total nightmare. ‘I will take everyone down’.

Katie Wright: “Nothing will stop me from getting out of this council estate. I mean nothing…”

Katie Wright: Complimentary Scott. No chance!.

Maria O’Connor: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Did I miss anyone?

Have they ever had a fat girl on the apprentice? It just occurred to me that I can't picture one :thinking:

looking at that lot, i want to slap half of them before it starts!

Ricky Martin? Even the name is starting to annoy me :bang:

I preferred the original muppet show. The characters were more believable, as were the plots. Mind, Srallan is indistinguishable from Statler.

From Ricky Martin's audition: "I'm the person you want to work with, I'm the person you want to work for........"

He's the person you want to punch in the face!! :LOL:

I'll have £1 at evens with anyone (first one only) that the Bulgarian girl makes the final............ that is £1 English pound she lasts to the final....

The final as in the last 2?

If so.... You're on!

Yes Leigh,

Just to confirm....

Bilyana to be a contestant in the final competing for Lord Sugar's dream job (or whatever it's being called this series) ... as in, she is one of the main 2.

And that's one whole Engligh pound. At evens.

Bet on.

Living the life of a high roller here! :LOL::LOL::LOL:.

Last edited:
ah just read her bio - she can't deal with confrontation-- where do you want the £1 sent to?

the bio means nothing... it aint over till it's over. If she goes out early doors i'll give you double or quits on 1 more choice :cool:

Jane McEvoy looks like a cross between a young Maureen Lipman and Lesley Joseph or is it just me :shrug:

the bio means nothing... it aint over till it's over. If she goes out early doors i'll give you double or quits on 1 more choice :cool:

oh you gent! Deal!

I’m better than unique; I’m naturally gifted in business Michael Copp

Does that first bit make sense??

<prepares to be ashamed to be a woman in business again>

you mean theirs more to being a woman in buisness than flirting with the men and backstabbing the other women :eek:

Bilyana Apostolova ........... could have been a character in a James Bond movie.

If, as the bios suggest, most of these people are "self starters" and "entrepreneurs" with their own "successful businesses" why are they on a tv show applying for a job? :shrug:

If, as the bios suggest, most of these people are "self starters" and "entrepreneurs" with their own "successful businesses" why are they on a tv show applying for a job? :shrug:

Money and fame.

Come to think of it they are the same thing. They probably want the fame as they see that as a way of getting money.

:thinking:

To see how much of a **** you can make of yourself on national tv? A sort of X-Factor for the Sugarites?

i suppose it's more of a direct competition with other humans, rather than the business competition business to business.

<prepares to be ashamed to be a woman in business again>

I thought the last 2 series things had improved on that front. I used to work with a woman from an older series. She was really bright,a good job, and i was puzzled by her choice to go on this show (much as i love watching it).

.......She was really bright,a good job, and i was puzzled by her choice to go on this show (much as i love watching it).

:thinking: or watching her :LOL:

i had a guy who used to work for me who applied - but the thing is - he didn't know i knew he'd applied. I found a word document on his pc (not that i used to search through my employee's computer files on a regular basis or anything :naughty:) and i so wished he'd been accepted... his answers to some of the questions on the form were excrutiating - combined with the spelling of a 5 year old. I used to try and bring up the apprentice at every given opportunity and he still never told me he had applied :shake:

I just love it how the contestants all sit there and praise themselves on how well they completed the task & what a great leader they had. Then as soon as they find out they lost to the other team, all loyalty gets thrown out of the window, suddenly everyone else was lazy & the team leader now didn't have a clue & did a very bad job.

The 2 faced backstabbing in the board room is nasty & if that was a real (non apprentice) job trial I'd hope that the employer would kick them all out.

Last edited:
Bilyana Apostolova ........... could have been a character in a James Bond movie.

yes, does have a certain ring to it doesn't it...... :LOL::LOL: So, Meester Bond....

I just love it how the contestants all sit there and praise themselves on how well they completed the task & what a great leader they had. Then as soon as they find out they lost to the other team, all loyalty gets thrown out of the window, suddenly everyone else was lazy & the team leader now didn't have a clue & did a very bad job.

The 2 faced backstabbing in the board room is nasty & if that was a real (non apprentice) job trial I'd hope that the employer would kick them all out.

Having read Sir Alan's / Lord Sugar's bio (a very good read by the way) it appears to be a tough time in the boardroom, but ultimately hammed up for the camera's and then edited to hell to make "dramatic" "Entertaining" tv..........

Back