B&W The Barbican, London

Name
Rob Telford
Edit My Images
No
I had half an hour to kill before going to the opening of Niall McDiarmid's Here and Now: London Portraits exhibition at the Museum of London a few days ago (if you get a chance, go, it's wonderful) so I spent the time taking a some photographs round The Barbican with just my FD 50mm f/1.4.

Here's a few of them - Powell & Moya's architecture naturally lends itself to creating frames within frames for leading the eye

Seddon House
by Rob Telford, on Flickr

Barbican

The Barbican

Widescreen

Barbican

Barbican

Concrete Perspective

An interesting set, I very much like No 4 & 7 (y)

I had half an hour to kill before going to the opening of Niall McDiarmid's Here and Now: London Portraits exhibition at the Museum of London a few days ago (if you get a chance, go, it's wonderful) so I spent the time taking a some photographs round The Barbican with just my FD 50mm f/1.4.

Very nice set, like the Barbican and the Museum Of London, recall it has Newgate's Knocker of "as Black as" fame.
I'm off down to London tomorrow to see Evanescence at Hammersmith, might go a bit earlier and have a butchers at that exhibition

Here's a few of them - Powell & Moya's architecture naturally lends itself to creating frames within frames for leading the eye

Seddon House

Barbican

The Barbican

Widescreen

Barbican

Barbican

Concrete Perspective

Sorry I'm late on parade Sir, somehow I missed these. Really good set of images, well composed with excellent PP work giving a full range of tones. My overall fav' would be #7 with #1 & #5 close behind.(y)

George.

Back