The Barn Owl Centre

Edit My Images
No
Went on a photography experience day at the Barn Owl Centre in Gloucestershire the other day. Really enjoyed it, Vince who runs it is a very nice knowledgeable chap.

Photos in next post for ad avoidance. More on Flickr, probably best viewed on there anyway.

DSC_6978
by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_6896
by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_7380
by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_7453
by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_7095
by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_5864
by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_6015
by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_6031
by TDG-77, on Flickr

Last edited:
OP
OP
snerkler
Edit My Images
No
OP
OP
snerkler
Edit My Images
No

Cobra

Just not pink enough
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Vince who runs it is a very nice knowledgeable chap.
We had a meet there some years ago, he's a great chap, nothing is too much trouble for him is it?
Highly recommended.

Lovely in flight shots, and a cracking expression on the startled LEO ( #3 ) (y)

OP
OP
snerkler
Edit My Images
No
We had a meet there some years ago, he's a great chap, nothing is too much trouble for him is it?
Highly recommended.

Lovely in flight shots, and a cracking expression on the startled LEO ( #3 ) (y)
No he really went out of his way to make sure we got some good shot. Lovely chap. Thanks :)

Thanks (y)

OP
OP
snerkler
Edit My Images
No
Nice set of images, I actually saw most of them over on AVF a bit earlier on.
Thanks. Yeah I’m on that forum too, do you go under a different alias?

Edit My Images
No
Cracking set and free flying without jessies is not that common....must look that one up......or to avoid advertising please PM me:) thanks in advance :)

OP
OP
snerkler
Edit My Images
No
Cracking set and free flying without jessies is not that common....must look that one up......or to avoid advertising please PM me:) thanks in advance :)
Thanks, yes that's what drew me to it too, although the rest of the birds did have jesses. The clue to the where it is is in my first post ;)

OP
OP
snerkler
Edit My Images
No
Edit My Images
No
Thanks, yes that's what drew me to it too, although the rest of the birds did have jesses. The clue to the where it is is in my first post ;)
Doh!!!! my excuse was that I was tired ~ I read that as "a barn owl centre in Gloucestershire.....", found it now :) Not been to that area in many years so maybe a long weekend to include WWT Slimbridge next year :) ???

OP
OP
snerkler
Edit My Images
No
OP
OP
snerkler
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
OP