The Blue Planet / Den Bla Planet

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
No
The Blue Planet Aquarium, Copenhagen. Another place I wanted to visit while in Denmark as I had seen some photos of the stunning exterior elsewhere

Unfortunately, when I arrived at 7am, I was met by the sight of building works blocking my view of the beautiful lines ! Also, the reflecting water pools had been drained.

This was the result of poking the lens through a tarpaulin and hoping for the best but haven't done it justice..

Blaa by Gary Smith, on Flickr

As it is still Copenhagen, might as well add to this rather than start a new thread.

Quick shot of the Metro station while waiting to head home - taken with and processed on the iPhone 6s - do enjoy using the same device to shoot and edit sometimes..

Metro by Gary Smith, on Flickr

The blue planet aquarium shot isn't so hot really, but the escalator is well seen. The phone cam shows its limitations with the blown area at the top, and it probably wouldn't spoil the image for a non-togger, but I still like it overall.

Thanks and thats fair criticism for both shots.

Was disappointed not to get something better from the aquarium as it has lots of potential for interesting angles but was very restricted this time around.

I like both actually, the first is something I would find interesting mainly because I haven't been there, the second brings a bit more of your vision and is a bit more artistic

like the second shot, the first for me needs a little more "B&W" adding to it.

Back