The 'bored at home processing old shots' thread! - join in

From my trip to the Farnes last May

Puffin Portrait by Les Moxon, on Flickr

0oPYNul.jpg

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely images man you guys get bored quick:LOL:. I'm so busy on the dole I'm considering taking on men:p

Lovely idea Mike all of ya keep safe................. give me a few days . ok weeks Mike things have to calm down:D

Lads tough times the whole world seems nuts something to smile on.............. had to nab milk went to shop isle fenced off blocked by loo rolls:ROFLMAO: .

Lovely images too ....all of 'em :)

rake care

stu

Now for some low quality...... the excuse (or reason) is (apart from me not being a bird photographer) this is just digitised from a 35mm Ektachrome taken in 1969, faded and dirty. In addition to giving you something to laugh at, I'd be very grateful for an i.d.. Just to make that harder, the picture was taken in Ecuador. From the slides it was with, it may have been taken on the Galapagos, but could equally have been on the river Napo in the upper Amazon basin, or just possibly in the Andean uplands. Any ideas welcome!

_JFF0657nc.jpg

Now for some low quality...... the excuse (or reason) is (apart from me not being a bird photographer) this is just digitised from a 35mm Ektachrome taken in 1969, faded and dirty. In addition to giving you something to laugh at, I'd be very grateful for an i.d.. Just to make that harder, the picture was taken in Ecuador. From the slides it was with, it may have been taken on the Galapagos, but could equally have been on the river Napo in the upper Amazon basin, or just possibly in the Andean uplands. Any ideas welcome!

View attachment 273133
Don't talk yourself down!
Nicely posed Heron, from a Google search for Herons of Ecuador I would say it was a Striated lava heron :)

Thanks gramps - a quick Google from your i.d. and it could indeed be a juv lava heron on the Galapagos. And yes, I am in awe of the technical quality of many current bird photos.

might have a few for this LOL

I’ve got quite a back catalogue that I could process but unfortunately my photography Mac has been disconnected as the wife is now set up for home working on our desk. I’m currently set up on the dining room table having moved everything out of the office to work at home. Im hoping to set up the Mac again soon. If I do I will add some to this thread. One thing from all of this is that I never thought our dining room would have so many computers in it!

Tell her Pooley says owl photos are more important than putting food on the table, I'm sure she'll understand [emoji1787]
I’ve got quite a back catalogue that I could process but unfortunately my photography Mac has been disconnected as the wife is now set up for home working on our desk. I’m currently set up on the dining room table having moved everything out of the office to work at home. Im hoping to set up the Mac again soon. If I do I will add some to this thread. One thing from all of this is that I never thought our dining room would have so many computers in it!

Back