The British seaside

Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
This paints a much bleaker picture than the reality - the dull, overcast tones giving it a much colder feel than was apparent when I took the shot - Mablethorpe has a really clean promenade that's nice to walk along and a lovely beach. And it all looked much nicer when the sun came out. :)

At the seaside
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Ye Gods. Bleak doesn't get near describing a desolate English beach on a dull and dreary day!!!

Defender shot for me too although I would probably crop out some of the Tarmac leading up to it so that it becomes more of a focal point. Just my humble opinion mind, I would be happy to have taken the shot myself

Defender shot for me too although I would probably crop out some of the Tarmac leading up to it so that it becomes more of a focal point. Just my humble opinion mind, I would be happy to have taken the shot myself

Personally, I don't think it really needs it. I wouldn't take much out if anything, maybe just so the concrete edge runs into the corner.

Lucky with the telephone pole being central to the first chalet shot.

Wonderful set as other people have said So British.
The one of the couple on the bench, just remind me of my Mam & Dad, they used to love sitting on a bench looking out to sea.

Back