the business end of an F15 Eagle..

So sharp it should carry a warning! Like that.

One of his brake lights is out!

Just had a peek at your Flickr, Rob. I wonder if you've caught Paul "Cheesy" in any of his jaunts through there.

Wow
There is isn`t much wrong with that camera/lens and the fella behind it did pretty well.

Amazing shot. The detail is fantastic and I love the rotated crop, it really works for me. (y)

I like the crop, I did wonder what the original image looked like, thanks for posting it.
I'd have been tempted to rotate a little more so that the exhausts? are square rather than the wing edges iyswim
Now I've typed that I'd also be tempted to experiment with some different angles of rotation too.
That's awesome sharpness there!

Stunning, love the 'uncropped' one too. Presumably the Sidewinders or whatever it is poking out are dummy munitions?

Worth clicking through to view it on Flickr, so much clearer.

Stunning, love the 'uncropped' one too. Presumably the Sidewinders or whatever it is poking out are dummy munitions?

Apparently the blue rings around the missiles designate dummy munitions. (See the rather longer thread from the same OP for a link to a source for that.)

Excellent, so sharp (y)

according to CH on the other thread Blue rings means practice munitions

Image wise i'm really liking the first one - it took a moment to realise it wasnt an air to air shot from above

Cracking set of images

Nice mate, will have to try and arrange to meet you there, i have only been once Byulch? Something like that! Lol

Stunning. Makes me wonder why they won't allow photos of the exhaust when you are in the hangar with them.

Back