"The Christmas White Rose".

Lovely shot,Stuart. I had to see where Tadcaster was. Nr. Selby.

You've picked a very good spot too. Just shows you don't have to be at the bottom of the embankment..Lol. Infact, better if you're not as evidenced here.

The section of blue sky has enhanced it, too.

Thank you John and Michael, the Castle is out again this weekend along with "Royal Scot" and "Union of South Africa"................better start praying for decent weather! ;)

Thank you John and Michael, the Castle is out again this weekend along with "Royal Scot" and "Union of South Africa"................better start praying for decent weather! ;)

I really like the A4s . My next opportunity will,weather permitting, be Oliver Cromwell into Bath ,a short stop at which point, after my ' coming into the station' s***s I shall leg it out of the station and down the risd.. a few hundred metres to catch it leaving and travelling over the viaduct.

Costs me only £10 return return from Gloucester, just one hour 10 minutes on the train and direct too so I have no travelling when I get to Bath, I just get off the train..even the right platform for me..lol.

I am sure we saw this or one like it going through Pontefract yesterday around 12ish

Back