The Cloud Master

Ian D J

Michael Fish
Name
Ian D J
Edit My Images
Yes
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Cloud20Master.jpg~original

Some of you may already already be aware that I am a bit of an amateur meteorologist and thus come under the name of The Cloud Master for social internet purposes. I then came up with this idea involving a lifelike doll of myself and stuffing out of an old cushion.

Camera settings were the nifty fifty attached to my trusty D7000 using 2 seconds & F16 at ISO 100 and the lighting were courtesy of four lamps placed in strategic positions to try and get the light as even as possible. A rather crude set up all round but that's part of the fun of doing things on a shoestring budget.

Cheers Geoff! My sister made that "voo-doo" doll of me.

That's agood shot Ian, and very well thought out.(y)

George.

Nicely done Ian, the doll looks cool :)

Glad y'all like it! That's another photography idea ticked off. :D

Once again Ian, a cracking shot, and the kind of thing I open the Creative section of the forum looking for...

Once again Ian, a cracking shot, and the kind of thing I open the Creative section of the forum looking for...

Hi Mark! Awww, I do try and keep the ol' photography mojo going with my indoors still life stuff. It's also providing me with a good excuse to play with toys even though I'll be 48 this year! :coat: :D

the only difference between men and boys
is the size, and shape, and cost of their toys... ;)

I just enjoy seeing someone who's MAKING a shot, rather than just TAKING it, or confusing post processing with being creative...

Back