The Coupall Falls - Glencoe

SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Found these on an old memory card - never processed them 28 months ago and for the life of me I cannot fathom why not.

Two classic takes, one in the fall itself that's taken by almost everyone and then the one is taken by everyone.

_DSC6519 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

_DSC6534 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

Nice shots Steve and what lovely light hitting the 'you know what' mountain.
Can't decide which one I prefer, think no 1 just edges it.

....one in the fall itself that's taken by almost everyone and then the one is taken by everyone.

Not quite everyone. I for one have neither been there, nor seen any capture of this view before, so thank you for presenting two magnificent images for me and others to admire and to aspire to. I'd be overjoyed to have captured either.

Ken

Not quite everyone. I for one have neither been there, nor seen any capture of this view before, so thank you for presenting two magnificent images for me and others to admire and to aspire to. I'd be overjoyed to have captured either.

Ken

When you go you’ll end up here. The view is magical and a victim of its own success. It’s very trampled down, eroded and muddy when before it was lovely moorland. That’s what happen when people come by the dozen daily to shoot here.

Found these on an old memory card - never processed them 28 months ago and for the life of me I cannot fathom why not.

I can't fathom out why, either.:)

I prefer the first for the greater impact of the water, but like the lighter tones on the rocks in the second, but both are excellent.

Dave

Two very nice shots Sir, with probably #1 just edging it for me.(y)

George.

Back