The Derby

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
OK, so this is an unashamed brag/vanity post.

I've had national fronts before. I've had DPS's. I've even been fortunate enough to land a national front and DPS in different newspapers with the same image.

But I've never had a front and a DPS in the same edition with different images used; albeit the Ulster Ed.

And that's managing to keep the Champions League off it as well (although to be fair, this edition may well have been put to bed before that ended).

It was a bit of a hot day though!!

STS_20190602_ulster_Sport_01_1.jpgSTS_20190602_ulster_Sport_01_2.jpg

One of the very few sports I ahve never had the opportunity to photogrpah...Am always in awe and wish away.. well done:)

Great work Mark!

The remote is a cracker, tell the story of the finish perfectly!

Cheers Seb. AFP got most of the rest of the titles with a similar shot - and if I'm being brutally honest a better stride pattern as well.

It was a last minute dash that everyone almost missed.

I also dropped a page lead in the DM today.

How come you guys weren't there covering Aiden?

Although he is of Irish interest, the event isn't really big enough here to warrant sending someone. They care more for jumps here I think.

Grats Mark...the DPS image is bloody fantastic!! Which is surprising to me as i've no great interest in the horses.....it just tells the story so well,and that me old mate is why you have a cover and dps............................................. proper togs I hate 'em,LMAO !!

Fair play and my humble congratulations!!

stu

Back