The Doombar

Fowey on the Camel Estuary? Are you sure about that? ;)

Looks very soft at this size Geoff, the colours are fantastic though!
My apology Alan, its from Padstow, and yes it is a totally different picture full size, my un-sized original is sharp right across to Rock, --Im not sure why this is?

Geoff

My apology Alan, its from Padstow, and yes it is a totally different picture full size, my un-sized original is sharp right across to Rock, --Im not sure why this is?

Geoff

No expert Geoff I read somewhere once that images posted to the web suffer compression from the host sites ( something technical like that :eek::D ) to get over the issue resize your photo first to say 1024pixels then upload, no idea if you already do this and I could be talking absolute rubbish, certainly looking at your flickr you have some nice images and sharp (y)

No expert Geoff I read somewhere once that images posted to the web suffer compression from the host sites ( something technical like that :eek::D ) to get over the issue resize your photo first to say 1024pixels then upload, no idea if you already do this and I could be talking absolute rubbish, certainly looking at your flickr you have some nice images and sharp (y)
Thanks for that Bob, I will try a different way of reducing,

Geoff

Back