The Drone Photo and Video Thread

Probably the best drone video ever.
What he does near bridges is amazing, love the cheeky moment alongside the driver - so he shuts the window.

My first 'proper' shot with my recently acquired DJi Spark....I love this little thing after not having a good time previously with the Yuneec Typhoon 4k monstrosity!

Eals Bridge by Martin Steele, on Flickr

I have to say theres some fantastic shots in this thread. I'm just starting to get comfortable with my Mavic air and has great fun at New Brighton on Saturday even though at one point I did lose sight of it. Nothing as scary as not being able to find it in the sky.

I have to say theres some fantastic shots in this thread. I'm just starting to get comfortable with my Mavic air and has great fun at New Brighton on Saturday even though at one point I did lose sight of it. Nothing as scary as not being able to find it in the sky.

New Brighton is one of my favourite places to fly. Get there at sunrise. No one else around. Get some nice light on the lighthouse. What's not to like

I was aware of Iron Age activity locally, but this was surprising - fully revealed for just a few days before rain revived the grass two weeks ago here.
The roundhouse feature wasn't spotted until viewed on larger screen later - by which time it was too late to get a better shot, however I have some from a few days earlier you can see it when you know.
They are planning to dig it in the next few months.

28726337807_c8d350546f_h.jpg

Back