The Earth Mover.

Edit My Images
Yes
They're re laying the rail line up my way and there's plenty of these guys around.

3578057748_14222fbe72_o.jpg

Great processing :)

I dunno about this. I quite like how the truck looks but the ground looks a bit.. well, you've lost all kinds of detail in it and so it just ends up looking like noise. I just think HDR needs to be a little more subtle otherwise it looks far too overcooked.

great image... great perspective... great everything... except...awfull prossessing... just my opinion

I'm not too sure either. My gut feeling is that it's a little over the top on the HDR. But good subject.

Cheers for all the input folks. Yea, its a little over the top but thats my style I guess. But, its always good to get others perspectives. I'll watch out for the ground stuff and noise next time. Thats the big debate in HDR, or at least the fake HDR isnt it, how much do you cook em. I like em well done but I think without people offering feedback, be it positive or negative (I say negative for want of a better term, I really think that all feedback is positive no matter what its saying) I could drift off way to far to one end of the spectrum.

Cheers........Mick. ;-)

Yar, it's real Marmite processing that one, I guess I'm in the 'no' camp but I can see how it would appeal to some...

Just curious, obviously ultra wide but what lens and focal length did you use?

Cheers guys. Flashman, I think one of the things you've noticed is that I used the distort tool. I used the 17-40F4 lens at 17mm but I wanted it to look like I'd used a 10-20 or something like it.

Mick.

Back