The evenings catch.

Messiah Khan

Santa is your dad
Name
Alasdair Fowler
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought id take a quick wander around the garden with my camera after dinner, and was greeted by this little guy soaking up the last of the evenings sun;

Blue_winged_evening_light_by_MessiahKhan.jpg

:)

You're getting pretty good at this, aren't you! :clap:

Very pretty! And a very good composition! Background enhances the shot imho!

Nice composition :clap:

The tail has a bit of a halo (oversharpened?)

The pixel police may be on your back soon as well. :D

Cheers. Ive not actually sharpened it that much at all, as I didn't want it affecting the hairs on the body too much. What looks like the halo is in fact just the light shining on far side of the body, and giving a sort of rimlight effect.

You're getting pretty good at this, aren't you! :clap:

:) I think im getting there. My pics might not be getting dramatically better, but I think my success rate is slowly creeping up.

Very pretty! And a very good composition! Background enhances the shot imho!

Thank you. Yeah, the background colours are nice arn't they. He did briefly land on a yellow flower, which would have worked even better imo, but unfortunately he got a bit jumpy.

Lovely shot, Sun !!! - It's rained for the last week in Cardiff

Cheers. The weather people keep threatening us with rain as well, but it hasn't come to a great deal this week. Rained all last week though. I was cursing earlier on coming home from work. I was stuck on the bus, without my camera and the skies were amazing. Big black thunder cluds rolled in, yet it was still sunny on the ground. and to top it off, really great god-rays were shining through.:(

Beautiful! :)

:) x

Back