The Explorer

Name
'Gramps'
Edit My Images
No
First visit to WWT Slimbridge in over 5 weeks, following surgery.
Great to see the Water Rails still around despite the extensive intrusion to their habitat by the building of the new Estuary Tower.
Counted three birds this morning, including this character exploring the rat hole for residual seed from a feeder.

The Explorer
by Roger, on Flickr

Nikon D750 + Nikon 200-500 f5.6
1/640
f5.6
ISO 4500

Last edited:
That is a cracking image Roger and as above, I too am glad you are on the mend (y)

Me too mate glad your mending............................... tell ya what the surgery hasn't bothered your ability to make a corker of a picture, bloody brill Roger good for you

take care:D

stu

Me too mate glad your mending............................... tell ya what the surgery hasn't bothered your ability to make a corker of a picture, bloody brill Roger good for you

take care:D

stu
Cheers Stu :)

Quite elusive birds, well seen and well caught.

super shot gramps

Lovely shot Roger- I too am please to see you're on the mend mate

Les :)

Nice clean shot, Roger Looks like a Willow photo. Good to see you’re out and about again.

Just mentioned to Les,been grounded for most of last year, re an op and sciatic nerve injury and just when I thought I could get back into it been knocked out with a nasty chest infection. Posting on my iPad in bed 1748...lol.

Nice clean shot, Roger Looks like a Willow photo. Good to see you’re out and about again.

Just mentioned to Les,been grounded for most of last year, re an op and sciatic nerve injury and just when I thought I could get back into it been knocked out with a nasty chest infection. Posting on my iPad in bed 1748...lol.
Sorry to hear that John ...hope to see you sometime soon. :)

Back