The Eyes have it...

They certainly do Russ, fella looks so so sad. Russ it's a lovely seal pup image it really tugs at heart strings, well done you ,it's the emotion of the image that grabs both of us here

I wonder if the blues might be better pulled back a bit?? WDYT??

really lovely bro,my darlin really likes this, as well as moi

ha two replies in one:cool::D

stu

really lovely bro,my darlin really likes this, as well as moi
- merci beaucoup, Stu - glad you and the Missus both like it :) . These seals make really good posers, unlike the BIF shots I normally attempt.
- I really did try pulling back the blues before I posted - but my poor PP skills are, well, poor!
All the Best
Russ

Although the seals can be close, Donna is not the easiest place to shoot from, best time is lunchtime and after with the Sun behind for the light but that brings the problem of shadows from all the viewers and the uncut grass part way out on the edge of the area where most of the seals congregate which can impinge on shots, which I can see you have suffered with as I did. Good classic Pup pose though, nicely done.

Paul

Although the seals can be close, Donna is not the easiest place to shoot from, best time is lunchtime and after with the Sun behind for the light but that brings the problem of shadows from all the viewers and the uncut grass part way out on the edge of the area where most of the seals congregate which can impinge on shots, which I can see you have suffered with as I did. Good classic Pup pose though, nicely done. Paul
Many thanks Paul for comments and useful advice - something for me to bear in mind for my next visit (hopefully to miss all the crowds) :)

Russ

Back